Saturday 6 June 2015

What an Army Lady Officer had to say on my fight against corruption and the pathetic condition in the Indian Army


List signed by all soldiers in my Platoon: See the level of corruption rampant in the Army 
When I say that I had fought against corruption and slavery in the Army, there are many out there who doubt my integrity. That is because they themselves lead a selfish life and do sycophancy in their day to day life to survive and therefore, it is very difficult for them to believe such struggles.

When I narrate my own fight, it can be false but what if you hear the story from an officer? Here is what a Lady Army Officer had to say on my fight. Please find attached below the scanned copy of the document written by her.

When I had been fighting against the corruption and slavery in the Army, 2nd Lt Bhavana Vij joined in my section and when I sought her views on my fight, this is what she had to say.

It must be kept in mind that I was a mere Sapper when I had been fighting but still she, an Army Officer, found it a necessity and had risked her own career when she had aired her views like this publicly.

I had written so far what an Army officer had to say on my fight. But she is just an individual and therefore, she might not be correct or she might have been writing in my favor. But what about this one, a list singed by all soldiers (attached above) in my Platoon showing the corruption rampant there. According to them, they were not getting even one third of their ration everyday. This was prepared and signed by all when Commanding Officer ordered based on my fight to confirm whether it was my complaint only or all soldiers had the same opinion. This list was enough to put the corrupt officers behind bars but instead of doing that, they found an easy way to escape from that trap and that was to dismiss me from service and to put me behind bars for 6 months. The charge was that I had written directly to the President of India thereby violating the channel of communication. That is the true face of this so-called disciplined Indian Army.

Since then, I had been knocking various doors for justice for 17 years but in vain. There are judges there to free Salman Khan and Jayalalitha and even Chief Ministers and Prime Ministers are there to protect Manies and Babus but not even a single person or authority is there to ensure justice to me.

I went on hunger strike for 10 days and ended based on the assurance by the then Kannur MP Mullappally Ramachandran. He promised me that he would bring my case to the notice of the then Defence Minister George Fernandes but that idiot put my complaint in the waste box.

Mohan Lal, whose prime hobby is worshiping Sudhamani, made Lt Colonel by AK Antony, who too had worshipped Sudhamani citing his roles in some stupid Army based movies. Those movies were far away from ground reality. Now another actor Suresh Gopi was given high level post by Modi because he worships Modi, that he publicly admitted.  But no system is there to ensure justice to a person who is righteous and had fought against corruption for decades risking his life and career.

Then in 1999, I approached Kerala High Court but they had a stupid excuse that is jurisdiction and advised me to approach Calcutta High Court where the incident had taken place. But that judge had no advice as to how I, who had been struggling then with an empty pocket, could go from Kerala, my native place, to Calcutta and hire an advocate to file my case. What a wonderful judicial system we have! See the letter attached below I received from the advocate who had approached Kerala High Court.

When I came to know last year about Armed Forces Tribunal which was set up in 2008, I tried to approach them immediately with the help of another advocate but now the Army, in reply to my RTI, says that the court proceedings and court order had been destroyed in 2009. I would like to mention what that Advocate had commented after going through my file that is he wondered how I had not become a Naxalite so far!

Now what I have got in return, you know, is a label. My wife calls me MAD every now and then and she cites my imprisonment and dismissal from the Army to prove her claim! We are on the verge of divorce now and my 7 years old daughter is the worst hit. She suffers because his father is an honest person. That is what India and the systems here have to offer to an honest person.

There are many out there who are after insulting me questioning my integrity. You do so because you are doing sycophancy and do corruption wherever possible all these years for survival and therefore, it is difficult for people like you to digest such isolated struggles.

I ask this question again, is there anyone out there who can ensure justice to me at least at this belated stage? Or don't I deserve justice at all?

First read scanned copy of the document attached below and then read my story written in this blog:

http://seban15081969.blogspot.com/2015/02/what-kejriwal-did-now-i-had-done-17.html














No comments:

Post a Comment