Thursday 5 March 2015

My online complaint (1026/2015): Where is action Mr. Cheif Minister?

Old Docket No: 1825/2014
New Docket No: 1026/2015



Dear Chief Minister,

Based on my application I submitted to you during your Jana Samparka Paripadi held in Kannur last year (2013 December), you had sanctioned Rs.50 Lacs for the tarring work of Cherupara-Nappa-Chekkicheri Panchayat Road.

My ward member had informed us about this. Now one year has passed, there is no road tarring. What kind of administration is this? When it has already been sanctioned by you, why it is dragged like this forever?  Why these bloody people are not made accountable for their lackadaisical attitude? Are they only interested in looting the public fund and make the public fools?

And I had made another complaint against Cherupuzha Panchayat President (I had heard that he had taken Rs.10 Lacs bribe in connection with Bar license) and had requested you to investigate the source of income of his new bungalow under construction in Kozhichal.

In reply to that online complaint, the person who investigated my complaint mentioned about the possibility of some wrong doings and as he has no power to investigate further, he requested you to give that charge to someone higher up in the order. That means, prima facie, he found something wrong in that.

May I know what action did you take on his report? If you had not taken any action, now you are answerable and therefore, punishable for your inaction.

Conducting Jana Samparka Paripadi every year spending crores of rupees and distributing peanuts to people is not what is required. If it is done this way, why do we need Ward, Panchayat, Taluk, District administrations? Your responsibility is to control those who are sitting in responsible positions and ensure that they deliver their responsibilities without fail and put them behind bars if found guilty.


I request you to look into it.

Best regards,

Sebastian Thomas

Note: You disclosed my (the complainant) identity to the person (Cherupuzha Panchayat President) against whom I had made complaint and that way, you put the complainant in danger. Panchayat President had approached my sister asking about my whereabouts. It is a huge lapse from your side Mr. Chief Minister. May I know what explanation do you have on this lapse?

No comments:

Post a Comment