Thursday 19 March 2015

Please forgive me now my beloved daughter, when you grow up, you may feel proud being my daughter

Took this photo today. I am posting it here not to show that I am looking great, though I feel so! I am adding two more photographs below, One I had taken before my departure to Canada in 2011 and the other one I had taken before I left Canada.

First let me give a brief description of what is happening in my life now.

My 6 year old daughter's summer vacation starts from 20 March onward. I had planned to bring my family here during vacation and already got 2 months tourist visa for both wife and daughter and was about to book accommodation and flight tickets.

When I conveyed this news, my daughter was absolutely happy and even prepared a list of items to be purchased while she is here. It has significance because though she was with me in Canada, I could not buy anything for her then as I was always concerned about the poor financial conditions back home. That is a long story, I will write a blog on that.

This is the first time in my 45 years of life, I feel like I can spend some money without worrying about future. I had been working hard all these years to bring this financial stability and for a family life where my father, wife, daughter and myself will be enjoying life to the fullest. And to reduce spending, I had been using a Nokia mobile worth rupees 2000 so far and last week only I bought Sony Xperia Z3 specifically for taking snaps while my family is here.

But my wife proved herself a bitch again. She decided not to come. She had been insulting me, abusing me all these years. Due to her wickedness, my father suffers, my daughter suffers, she suffers and I suffer. Now she is shattering my daughter's dreams as well.

What fucking life is this?

I decided, my wife will receive divorce notice within a month. My dear daughter, please forgive me, I am helpless. I promise, even after separation, I will make sure that you will have a bright future ahead because wherever I am, that thought is there deep rooted in my mind.

Sebastian Now
Now let me come to three different phases of my life.

The photo below was taken just before my departure from Canada in 2012. When I raised my voice for the downtrodden, I lost my IT job there and therefore, had to work in a bakery as a cleaner to support my family. I worked 13-14 hours a day and my supervisor preferred me over others because of my hard work but it has huge impact on my body. But still, I did everything for my family. See my latest photo and compare these two to learn the basic that is the outward appearance is momentary, it can be changed anytime. What is important is our values and I can proudly say that I was a man of integrity, I am a man of integrity and I will remain a man of integrity till my end. Even if the whole world stands against me and call me mad, I will remain a man of integrity. And I don't need any external help from anyone living here now or a non existing God or divine power to remain a good human being and a man of integrity.  I can do it myself.

In fact, my wife should be the proudest woman on earth because she has a man of values and integrity as her husband. But she has a different opinion where gold ornaments. her belief, Gods and parish priests have preference over husband and his values and therefore, she prefers mental treatment for me! To her, my 85 year old father is a burden and therefore, she abandoned him and staying separately. Still I support her financially but she says whatever I give to her is just peanuts!!

But still, she goes to church on every Sunday without fail!!

http://seban15081969.blogspot.ae/2014/04/what-is-important-education-to-child-or.html

Photo taken in 2012 while in Canada. This can happen when a person decides to lead a dignified life

Photo taken in 2011 before moving to Canada










No comments:

Post a Comment