Wednesday 11 February 2015

What Kejriwal did now, I had done 17 years ago. Yes, I can see sarcasm on your face!

What Kejriwal did now, I had done 17 years ago. If he is now pointing his finger at Ambanies, I did it at the Army officers including even General because they were all corrupt. What I had said then were proved correct later through various scandals including even Coffin Scam (they looted from even dead soldiers) in the Army. I emphatically say, what we know about the corruption rampant in the corridors of Army barracks now is just the tip of the iceberg. Read the news item below. When you read this, there may have sarcasm on your face and yes, that is exactly what I have been experiencing since then.

For the last 17 years, I have been knocking various doors including that of Judiciary for justice but in vain. I adopted Gandhian way of protesting and went on hunger strike for 10 days and then ended it when the then Kannur MP Mullappally Ramachandran promised me that he would bring this to the notice of the then Defence Minister but he put my complaint in the waste box.

I approached Kerala High Court and they washed their hands their hands saying that this was not taken place under their jurisdiction and asked me, a person with empty pocket, to approach Calcutta High Court.

When I put my grievances on Modi's Facebook page, he blocked my Facebook Account, that is his standard. He blocks Kejriwal's account, he blocks my account, he blocks the accounts of all those who ask questions and then that sycophant embrace US President calling 'Barack, Barack'! 

I experienced humiliation from everywhere. When I approached parents for their daughter as my wife, they chased me away. I could see sarcasm on almost everyone's face. Those who are following religions advised me to compromise if I want to survive. My parish priest told me that everyone can't be Jesus Christ! All are hypocrites, cowards, opportunists, corrupt and sycophants. There is big talk and preach but no action.

I approached successive governments both in Kerala and at the centre since then but they were all busy pleasing Ambanies and protecting Manies.

I didn't get justice so far.

I did not end my fight there. When I saw corruption in a big IT company in India (HCL Technologies and its boss Shiv Nadar is one of the richest men now in India), I raised my voice against and lost my job in the UK (http://seban15081969.blogspot.ae/2014/10/who-deserves-appreciation-this-woman-or.html). While in Canada, I asked Canadians to change their life style as many children and infants die due to their life style elsewhere on this planet and the result, I lost my job (http://seban15081969.blogspot.ae/2014/04/what-is-important-education-to-child-or.html).

One Advocate after reading my files told me that he wondered I had not embraced Naxalism so far!

Unfortunately, for all those who speak loud now against corruption, it is a non issue because I don't have popularity or stardom.

Let me try again. Can anyone bring this to the notice of Arvind Kejriwal? What he is doing now, I had done 17 years ago and what I got in return were job loss, imprisonment and non-stop humiliation. Now my wife cites this as a reason to prove that I am insane.

While in prison, one of my colleagues visited me and told me that he saw a Living God in me. He said so because he, who was among thousands of soldiers who had benefited from my fight, knew my fight was for a good cause. But he was wrong because there is no God or Living God. What I did, we all can do that. It is not one Sebastian or Kejriwal who can do it but we all can do it. I repeat we all can do that.

When I was court marshaled, the charge against me was that I had written my complaint against corruption directly to the President of India thereby violating the channel! Now Kejriwal, who is fighting against corruption is accepted by the President. As President is the Supreme Commandant of Armed Forces, if my case is brought to his notice, he can ensure justice to me within no time.

I hope at least Kejriwal, who had been jailed very recently, will understand why I am angry.

Is there anyone, especially anyone from AAP, who can bring this to Kejriwal's notice?

For more details, please read:

http://seban15081969.blogspot.ae/2014/10/562014.html
http://seban15081969.blogspot.ae/2014/10/you-must-ensure-justice-to-me-first.html




1 comment: