Tuesday 3 June 2014

It is unfortunate, women, almost all, are hypocrites

I have heard people saying like, "Shame, he has a very beautiful wife but still he is after an ugly woman".

Sorry to say that, during 11 years of our married life, my beautiful wife (I bet you all will say she is beautiful if you see her) made me an impotent on bed and happy to say that an ugly looking woman (according to general perception but according to me she is one of the most beautiful women on earth) made me one of the most active men on bed.

The pleasure and satisfaction I had experienced while having sex with that woman each time, my wife failed to give that in our 11 years of life together.

My wife failed to understand what I needed even after staying together for 11 years but that woman understood that in few days and as a result, I had the best moments in life with her. And I am sure she too had the best moments with me and that is why she is calling me even now and asking me to have it again.

What was even more important, though my wife had enjoyed sex with me as I was of the opinion that both have equal rights to enjoy it and therefore, I always made it sure that she too is enjoying it to the fullest by working 'literally hard' and by the end of it, she used to beg to stop keeping her thighs tight in ecstasy but still she never took the initiative as though it is men who are after it (this is the general perception). But though it was I who had first taken the initiative, it was that woman who had taken the initiative later on most of the time and that initiative itself was enough to give me the boost to do it the best way.

I wish my wife had taken such an initiative at least once in all these years!

Women are hypocrites and that is one of the reasons why men go in search of other women.

Body shapes, outward beauty and appearance and whatever women of today think that is important have no significant roles in sex, satisfaction and a healthy life. What we feel when we see outside body is nothing but an illusion, a result of our awkward and unhealthy imaginations due to deprivation of natural sex.

Women's beauty is not outside (what is visible outside has nothing to do with sex) but inside and visible only few occasions such as menses and delivery. Women of today fail to understand that and therefore, moving in the opposite direction and I emphatically say it will create havoc in the long run as it can cause extinction of human beings from this planet prematurely.

Today's women, their lifestyle and thoughts are all literally bullshit.

They must understand that it is not outward appearance but understanding   themselves, their roles, remaining active and having positive approach towards sex that has relevance. They must tell themselves that sex is not a men's business only, they too are interested in it and therefore, no need to pretend otherwise or remain hypocrites. Then what is most important is understanding each other and each other's needs and if such an understanding is there, sex will give best moments to both even if it is with an 'ugly' woman or man.

May wisdom prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment