Friday 17 October 2014

You must ensure justice to me first, Mr.Prime Minister

Mr.Modi, VK Singh became a general not because he was valiant but because he was a sycophant. He did nothing to curb corruption, malpractices and even slavery rampant in the Army but kept silent through out his career and did everything to climb higher up in the order. Now you made him a Union Minister.

I, a sapper, was dismissed from the Army and was put in prison for 6 months not because I committed any crime but because I fought against corruption rampant in the Army.

You cannot imagine the kind of loss, sufferings and pain I had experienced since then. I was thrown out from the Army in 1997 and since then I have been knocking the doors of all authorities in India but in vain.

While in prison, one Army personnel visited me and told me that he saw a Living God in me. That is the kind of people in India, we, blind worshipers, see Gods not good human beings.

Later I went on hunger strike and the parish priest who visited me advised me, "In this unjust world, you should compromise for survival. Can we all become Jesus Christs?". He said so because he loved me. But it shows the level of hypocrisy all these fucking believers, including you, have. You all worship all fucking non existing Gods but will not put an effort to become good human beings.

You must know what Subhash Chandra Bose, the founder of the Indian Army once said, "Not injustice but suffering injustice silently is a greater crime". If so, all including you are criminals.

Interestingly I was detained before sent to civil prison in the same cell in Fort William Calcutta where Britishers had kept Subhash Chandra Bose captive during freedom struggle. Ironically, we both were denied justice thereafter.

If you believe in democracy, you must ensure justice to me first, Mr.Modi.

I emphatically say your, being an elected representative and the Prime Minister, responsibility is not to ensure justice to all but to ensure justice and maximum welfare to those who are righteous. When you do this without fail, people will try to be more and more responsible and righteous and that is what is required. That is the kind of change needed in this otherwise unjust and lawless society.

https://www.facebook.com/narendramodi/photos/a.10150164299700165.421791.177526890164/10154796966990165/?type=1&theater




No comments:

Post a Comment