Wednesday 10 December 2014

It is a huge risk but still I prefer taking it keeping my daughter's future in mind

REF: http://seban15081969.blogspot.ae/2014/11/blog-post_17.html

From: Sebastian Thomas <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: shella
To: shella ma <xxxxxx@yahoo.co.nz>


Dear Shella,

Withdraw money from SIB Account. I think there is around Rs.15000+ balance in that account if you have not withdrawn from it.

Currently I am living and working in a new country on Resident Visa. I am fine here and in good health.

If I want, I can bring my family here.

When considering what you had done with me while I was there, I know that I am taking a huge risk but still I prefer doing it keeping your and Malu's well being in mind. For that, I need an assurance from you that you will not take any such step again that will jeopardize my life. I am not mad but a very good human being. If you can understand that and can promise me that you will respect me as a human being, I will take that risk.

Please let me know your decision.

If you come here, we will have good quality life. As there is no financial burden or family responsibilities on me, we can lead a very good standard life with the salary currently I am drawing.

Malu will get high quality education here.

I have inquired in one hospital here and there is good chance that you will get a job here once you reach here.

Most importantly, moving out from Kannur is of paramount importance to both you and Malu as it will help all of us to start a new beginning.

If you think that you will be happy living with me, I will apply for your family visa and you both can reach here at least at the beginning of the next academic year.

If you are willing, please let me know so that I can start looking for Malu's admission in 2nd standard.

Don't discuss this with anyone as there are people out there who don't want to see us leading a happy and peaceful life.

I know that there are people out there who are helping you but I can without doubt say that they never can give the kind of happiness that I can provide you.

Therefore, I repeat, please don't discuss this with anyone.

If you are ready, please let me know. Then give a call to Shyni. Unlike what you think about her, she, and Mini, are always thinking of our good future and therefore, you will have to believe them. Shyni will be of immense help to us all the time.

With love,
Sibichettan.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM, shella ma <xxxxxx@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:
epol evidayane,2/3 daysil contact chaithellagil njan  sibi evgidayopoye ariyellayennu paranje complaint register chaiyum,entekaiyel cash ille,cash venam,bleeding kooduthalane,decemberil uterus wash chaiyan admit aakan doctor paranju.odane cash venam.

No comments:

Post a Comment